|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Damn Spike

I've watched most of your flash and they're amazing. You have serious talent, so keep animating so I have great flash to watch all the time.

How to Bunny Hop How to Bunny Hop

I'm gonna be nice

Ok. It wasn't "OH SNAP!! LET'S FRONT PAGE THIS RIGHT AWAY MOTHER FUCKER!!" but it wasn't that bad either. The voice acting was clear, but it lacked everthing. It was monotone. And trust me that's not good. I made some movies with monotone voice acting and everyone told me that's what a BIG problem was. As for the graphics, they were decent. They again weren't "OH MY GAWD!!" crap your pants awesome graphics. But I could tell what everything was, and the animation moved smoothly. So this review may sound really weird when you read it so to conclude things I'm just gonna say, keep working and soon you'll have your stuff on the front page. So good job.

-PeteZahut

- The One Artist Collab - - The One Artist Collab -

Not long enough to be a collab

The art work was awesome and it did make me chuckle. But it wasn't long enough to be a collab. This would make a great piece for a collab but right now it's just a "short".

Fitzkore Madness Fitzkore Madness

Way to go...again

I've watched a bunch of your madness animations and all I can say is, "DAMN!! Those are good!" It's like Kentucky Fried Chicken for your eyes!! So keep up the great work.

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Lol, if my eyes have KFC, they get dry and cracked and sart to sting. :(

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Not that great

I didn't think it was that great. but I guess everyone else did so whatever.

PacMan/Mountain Dew PacMan/Mountain Dew

Made me laugh

The only problem was the pacman scene needed to be edited up a bit. The graphics weren't bad but some parts needed to be smoothed out. But other than that it was pretty good.

fu**ing annoying zombie fu**ing annoying zombie

Funny stuff

I liked this more than I thought I would. At first it looked like a boring stick fight with almost no background, but soon turned into a funny short. The animation was smooth, and the plot was great for a quick laugh. Unfortunately there wasn't much of a background. But this was still pretty good and I wish more people would submit good flash like this to the portal instead of spam.

[WW] A Kiwi Test(notspam) [WW] A Kiwi Test(notspam)

hehe

Have a 10 for making me chuckle

Frank Dude collab Frank Dude collab

Huzzah!

Huzzah for Frank Dude! And huzzah for the Kitty Krew helping out!

GreenKitten responds:

hazzah indeed!

Grim Town - Cry Dinosaur Grim Town - Cry Dinosaur

Funny but short

I use to watch The Grim Adventures and when I saw the characters it mad me chuckle. The voices were pretty good to, but unfortunately it was really short. But I've made short movies like that to. So good job, and hope to see more of these.